[jsword-devel] another bible viewer based on JSword API

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 28 06:59:31 MST 2008

Ok,

More info + some corrections:

The file which was not there to get chmod'ed was called
~/Kiyut/alkitab/bin/citra.

Wrt right pane - I looked at that closer:

Clicking a module in latinate (or related) LTOR script results in
the pane opening and displaying Bible text. Clicking an Arabic, Persian,
Burmese or other module though gives no response and a blank grey void
fills the place the text pane is supposed to be.

Once the window is open though one can add a Persian etc bible to the
view by using the adder and chooser menu in teh top of teh pane.
Clicking of modules in the left bookshelf pane remains without response.

Peter

window