[jsword-devel] jsword-devel Digest, Vol 47, Issue 11

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 05:01:40 MST 2008

DM,
Yes. It makes perfect sense to refactor the
getOSISString method with one more parameter like
startCount instead of making another one.

I think it is useful to make "total" available for
client. So that user may know the significance of the
key word from the numerical statistics.
Regarding paging, looks like we do need some way such
as cache to avoiding repeating the process of
searching/count total etc for the same
key/locale/book, when we start to take into account of
performance.
Thanks
Yiguang