[jsword-devel] New Examples

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 15:03:59 MST 2008

I've added a few example programs to o.c.jsword.examples
BookIndexer - Allows one to check to see if an index exists on an
installed module, to (re)index a module and to delete an index.
BookExporter - Outputs a module in SWORD's imp format. That is it works
the same as mod2imp. (works on all but GenBook modules)
BookInstaller  - Shows how to install and uninstall modules. Also,
allows querying and refreshing of repositories. (untested and needs a
bit more work)

These each have a "main" in them but also can be used within programs. I
don't like their location and will probably will move them to
o.c.j.util, so that it will be more obvious that they can be relied upon.

In Him,