[jsword-devel] jsword-devel Digest, Vol 46, Issue 15

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 05:51:56 MST 2008

DM,

Thanks. Yes. The tomcat will be under a dedicated user
eventually.
I will setup the configure file for jsword so it will
know where to look at stuff according to the
configure.
I mean the "standalone code" is piece of code I can
run  to generate the index after I unzip the "bible"
module into the appropriate directory, yes a segment
of code showing how to build index is what I mean
exactly. I am trying to make the process work on a
linux concole without X so no bibledesktop there.
In Him,

Yiguang

org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@/root/.jsword/lucene/Sword/AB:

> > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos
> > $FindSegmentsFile.run(SegmentInfos.java:516)

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:185)

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:148)

org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.<init>(IndexSearcher.java:48)

> > org

..crosswire.jsword.index.lucene.LuceneIndex.activate(LuceneIndex.java:

> > 303)

org.crosswire.common.activate.Activator.activate(Activator.java:57)

> > org
> > .crosswire

..jsword.index.lucene.LuceneIndex.checkActive(LuceneIndex.java:338)

org.crosswire.jsword.index.lucene.LuceneIndex.find(LuceneIndex.java:

> > 200)

org.crosswire.jsword.index.query.BaseQuery.find(BaseQuery.java:53)

> > org
> > .crosswire

..jsword.index.lucene.LuceneSearcher.search(LuceneSearcher.java:86)

> > org
> > .crosswire

..jsword.index.lucene.LuceneSearcher.search(LuceneSearcher.java:76)

org.crosswire.jsword.book.basic.AbstractBook.find(AbstractBook.java:

> > 116)

org.crosswire.jsword.book.basic.AbstractBook.find(AbstractBook.java:

=== message truncated ===