[jsword-devel] Display errors in KJV (BibleDesktop)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 13:41:58 MST 2007

Benny Wasty wrote:
> Ah, ok. I thought I already had the newest version, but maybe I
> updated it only in BibleCS.
You can use the same library of modules. Just copy yours from ~/.jsword
to where BibleCS expects them and change where BibleDesktop downloads
them to there.
> So now "x-strongsMarkup"-tags are not displayed at all. I guess it's
> just not implemented yet?
I don't have any intention of implementing it. These were notes that the
people who did the Strong's Number tagging, explaining their confusion,
frustrations and sometimes their decisions. You can change you copy of
simple.xls to show them.

> I also wonder if the paragraph sign (¶) should really be displayed
> when the paragraphs are already visibly separated by an empy line.

The paragraph sign is part of the original KJV text. The whitespace
before lines starting with them is not. I'm trying to retain as much of
the original as possible and also provide for readability.