[jsword-devel] More changes to JSword

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 07:35:59 MST 2007

I refactored the iso639 language from jsword into common.

I added the ability to index and search titles/headings and
non-reference notes.
You can search all headings w/ God:
    heading:God

You can search all notes w/ Hebrew
    note:hebrew

Next I'll be adding the ability to set the language of the application.
This is important for those that live in one locale, but need to have
BibleDesktop/JSword work in another. Currently, only English, German and
Farsi will be in the list.

Related to that, I'll be adding the ability to set the font for the
application. This is important for Farsi as Java's default font lacks
some Farsi characters.

Then I'll be adding a quick pick to the main screen as a non-default
option. With this, a Book and Chapter picker will follow the Bible picker.