[jsword-devel] New release of BibleDesktop soon

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 21:36:33 MST 2007

Neil,

The Linux downloads are all on the JSword download page. Just grab
the latest nightly. E.g. http://crosswire.org/jsword/download.jsp

WebStart does run on Linux, but you need to create an association
between javaws and the jnlp file. Unfortunately, Sun's install does
not do it automatically.

In His Service,
	DM