[jsword-devel] Submitting Patches For Chinese Taiwan zh_TW

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 06:45:28 MST 2007

Dear Chang chia hsaing,

Thank you very much. As you noticed posts greater than 100K are held
for approval. No problem as I will get the mail directly from the
server but won't "approve" it so that the list stays small. Your
posting images to an image server is the best way to go. I'll let you
know if I have any problem with your patches.

Serving Him Together,
	DM Smith