[jsword-devel] A small mac point

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 10:45:27 MST 2007

Hey Joe,

Looks like you like your Mac. It took me a while to appreciate what some
of the differences between it and other platforms are. At first my
attitude was that it was not important. I'm beginning to see that it is
to Mac-ites.

Anyway, how about jumping back in and doing some coding. Nudge, nudge!!

I found a great description on how to do what you mentioned on Apple's
website. It also has some more things to do. I think that all of them
should be in the next release.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Java/Conceptual/Java14Development/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP30001142

In o.c.j.util there is a new class OSType with a static method
getOSType, which will return a "MAC" OSType. It's just for this kind of
thing.

I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back for 2 weeks.
So if you can hold down the fort, that would be great!

DM