[jsword-devel] Announcing Sword plugin1.06RC for eclipse

Zhaojun Li(李召军) lzj369 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 06:41:07 MST 2007

Thanks for your encouragement, DM!
This is possible because of your hard work! Now I have changed my
direction from my original view. I will focus on Biblical software
especially on JSWORD and Sword now.

I have tested it on Ubuntu, some issues are  found there.  I do not
know MACOS. Never used one.

Per Yiguang's request, I will release the code for CatSword some time
when I updates the api to JSWORD 1.06. It is J2EE WAR file for tomcat.
It will enable pure java hosting of sword.

Maybe God bless JSWORD community with more fruits!

Zhaojun