[jsword-devel] New Bible Releases available

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 10:03:01 MST 2006

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hey DM.
>
> This is great news. Thanks for all the work you and others put into this.
>
> I'm not able to download this using BibleTime's install manager. Could it be
> that Crosswire's index is outdated? If this is the case, then it is so for
> the beta area as well.
>
> It could also be a BibleTime problem, of course. Does it work for you?

It works just fine from BibleDesktop, but we go after the rawzip files.
But we use the index.
I tried it from www.crosswire.org/sword/modules and the downloaded files
work just fine.

Could it be that BibleTime honors the MinimumSwordVersion which is set
to 1.5.9
and that BibleTime has not been built with Sword 1.5.9?