[jsword-devel] Building on Bible Desktop: BibleBlogs.Net

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 05:11:21 MST 2006

Don,
    I have seen your Jira entry with attachment and hopefully I'll get
to it by the end of the weekend. I'll be running it through our
CheckStyle, FindBugs, PMD and other QA tools and making adjustments to
minimize their whining. So don't be surprised at some changes. Also, I
will be setting you as author on new stuff and slapping on our license,
LGPL for library code and GPL for GUI code. For existing code that you
changed, if the changes were more than a few lines or were significant,
we will add you as an author. If this is not OK, please speak up.
    If the code tests well, we can do another release fairly soon. (You
caught us at a good time!)
Thanks,
    DM