[jsword-devel] how to make OSIS format books from normal format
seb.jsword at koocotte.org
Tue Dec 19 12:32:20 MST 2006
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 01:53:08PM -0500, Zhaojun Li wrote:
> Do we have any tool to make OSIS books ? If no, can anyone provide any
> information that we can create one for JSWORD?
I'm also working on a french OSIS version.
Basic tools I'm using:
- The OSIS reference book and the OSIS XML Schema. Both files can be freely
downloaded from http://www.bibletechnologies.net/
- An XML tool to validate my files. Under GNU/Linux, I have xmlwf to check
that my XML file is well-formed (in expact package) and xmllint to validate
against the schema (in libxml2-utils package). Most XML Editor are able to
do the same, but not on command line.
- osis2mod to build a sword module.
I'm also using
- xsltproc to transform an XML file into another XML or text file.
- make to build everything automatically from the first file.
- perl to parse, check, patch and tranform (most of the job).
- tidy to make a valid xml file from my initial msword-HTML input file.
More information about the jsword-devel