[jsword-devel] feather request: book downloading and index generating api

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 13:10:20 MST 2006

Philip, Zhaojun, Gabriel and anyone else who wants to participate,

I have set up a new area under svn called incubator. When its
configured, it will be world writeable. The location is:

www.crosswire.org/svn/jsword/trunk/incubator.

The basic idea is that we set up Eclipse projects under it.

In Him,
	DM