[jsword-devel] feather request: book downloading and index generating api

Zhaojun Li lzj369 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 13:10:39 MST 2006

Peter,

 I would say the final size would be 12 mb. Of course it may be able to be
compressed a little bit.

I would suggest that No change for DB itself except that we provide a new
plugin project for people who ever want to do RCP work. It will be like a
jar file.  This project is a nice to have one.
I appreciate   DM's offering for a place to collaborate .  Like Apache, we
can make it an incubator project.