[jsword-devel] Portable BibleDesktop

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 19:58:17 MST 2006

Neil,

Thank you for your feedback. We have it on our to-do list to port
BibleDesktop to PDAs, cell phones and the like. It will take a lot of
effort to do that because the Java that is available on those devices
is a really stripped down version of Java. It won't run our code even
if we were to simplify the interface.

In Him,
	DM