[jsword-devel] Java 1.5 and the Mac

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 20:45:35 MST 2006

I assume you are referring to the KJV? If so, the problems are with the
encoding of the KJV.
They are not with BibleDesktop. Please note, I am not trying to shift blame!

I am currently working on fixing the problems with the KJV. You can find
the current state of
this effort at http://www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006. At the bottom
of the page you will
find a link for a download of the beta of the module. This should work
with the current 1.0.2 version
of BibleDesktop. Unzip it to the ~/.jsword directory to use it. It will
be called KJV2006.

Hope this helps,
    DM