[jsword-devel] exe addition

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:35:31 MST 2005

Hi,

I've just checked in a .exe for BibleDesktop, it's in
bibledesktop/etc/installer.
To work properly it will need that jar files (unsigned is fine) to be
sitting beside it.

I've checked in the .exe because whilst it is a build result, it isn't
something that we can currently generate from ANT.
The next job is to tweak the build file to create a directory to serve as a
"model installed version". I hope this will be one that can be relocated at
will, which should help installation.
I'm also going to get an installer package together.