[jsword-devel] Checkstyle

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 12:03:27 MST 2005

I have just downloaded and installed the Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse
3.1 and it looks like it can replace the nightly ant task as a means of
managing our interaction with CheckStyle. But it means that everyone who
uses Eclipse for development will have to install it as it modifies the
.project file. Does anyone have a problem with requiring the CheckStyle
plugin for Eclipse users?

FYI,
    Eclipse 3.1 M7 is out. It is the last beta before 3.1 comes out in
June. There are a few minor differences from M6.