[jsword-devel] 2 minor fixes

dmsmith555 at yahoo.com dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 10:19:51 MST 2005

I am aware of the problem of the wrong blocking type. In a way, I have
introduced the problem. I have been analyzing the confs against the
documentation on the crosswire website and have made changes to the code
to agree with what is said there. Turns out that the confs don't
necessarily agree with the documentation. For example, ZIP and LZSS are
defined but Zip and other mixed case is not.

I have modified all the problem confs (about 30 in all) and sent them to
Chris for his review and for him to apply the changes. If he is not able
to before we release, I will put case insensitivity back in.