[jsword-devel] size of OSIS chunks

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:11:36 MST 2005

Hi,
Just while we are thinking about storage - how do you handle the fact
that what you get from the module isn't necessarily wellformed XML.
How big a chunk do you take at a time from the modules and how do you
handle it?

If you've noticed my post to sword-devel about multiple views it's
that that I'm thinking about here. I'm thinking that the core chunk
that gets extracted should be the 'section' as I would expect (and
hope) that that should be wellformed. Just as long as poetry and
suchlike don't straddle sections, or at least that they close
themselves first.

Regards,
Daniel