[jsword-devel] Improved blurring

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 20:57:28 MST 2005

I have made some improvements to blurring in the key sidebar.
1) When the sidebar is first populated, the blur buttons are activated.
It used to be that you had to make a selection first.
2) When one or more verse ranges are selected in the sidebar, blurring
is limited to them. Otherwise, the entire list is blurred.
3) The selection is maintained after a blur.
4) Blurring now uses the user option for blurring.
5) I changed the default Blurring boundary from Chapter to None.
6) I removed Book from RestrictionType (i.e. the boundaries of
blurring). It was not being used and if it were chosen it would throw
UnsupportedOperationException.