[jsword-devel] Check-ins

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 20:27:47 MST 2005

Joe,
I tried to dl the nightly via webstart. I got the same error you found.
I examined the jdom.jar file and it is the 1.0 (Sept 9, 2004). This is
the same as what is under source code control. The method that cannot be
found is in the jar. My guess is that we are running into the Manifest
problem that we had with another jar. I think a good test is to run it
using those jars that WebStart downloaded directly via a shell script.
And another test is to remove Manifest from the jar and see if that works.
DM