[jsword-devel] JSword Roadmap

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:22:23 MST 2005

The roadmap goes - fix the remaining bugs and then 1.0 will be done.
I don't have dates, sorry other than as-soon-as-possible.

I've not had quite as much time on j-sword recently as I would have
liked, but I have done work on it so it is a long way from being dead.

Will it have as much functionallity as sword itself? Can you tell me
any way we are lacking at the moment?

Joe