[jsword-devel] Morph and History

DM Smith dmsmith555 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:22:34 MST 2005

I have added recognition of Morphology to the view menu, for those
Bibles that have morphology.
Since the only dictionary that supports morphology is Robinsons and it
only supports Greek, it may not be too obvious.
To do this I had to have more than one link per word. So I put them
after the word in subscript. Within a verse the Strongs are numbered S1,
S2, .... and the Morph are numbered M1, M2, .... They are red and blue
respectively. Feel free to change the styling in simple.xsl.
I also made it put out links for all the forms present. Some words have
more than one strongs number, and now these all appear.

I also added back and forward buttons. I made history be global. It
would be a little bit of work to make it a per tab. Having gotten
history to work, I think it may be good to add an option to reuse tabs.
That is, urls and history target the currently selected tab.

As always, take a look and give feedback. Change it if you like.