[jsword-devel] Display update

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:44:44 MST 2004

Hi,

Just checking my tweaks to the display select area. I'm attaching a
screnshot so you can see without having to use CVS.

There are more buttons visible at one time than before so I hope it
hasn't become less usable. I hope that it is more predictable, and
more useful.

I have not implemented the help, advanced search or the preferences
menu popup that I'm pondering.

I expect that I'll take the prefs menu button out because I'm concious
that I'm doing more that we agreed in not restricting myself to bugs
in JIRA. The thought behind it is that it would be very useful to be
able to switch view mode from designed for reading, to designed for
cut and paste without going via the options dialog.