[jsword-devel] Re: How to UNinstall J-SWORD and the Bible Desktop?

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:36:15 MST 2004

Hi,

I've just been passed the message about uninstalling Bible Desktop.
The procedure is:
Delete the .jsword directory from your home directory. This will
probably be C:\Documents and Settings\username\.jsword on Windows XP
or maybe C:\Windows\Profiles\username\.jsword or some variant on that.
You also need to remove the jars from webstart. You do this using the
uninstall feature in webstart itself. There should be an icon for
Webstart on your programs menu (on windows) or using the javaws
command (Windows or Unix) The javaws program will be located wherever
java is installed.

Hope that helps.

Joe.