[jsword-devel] flashcards updates

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 19 16:15:22 MST 2004

DM and John,
	Thanks for all the work!  It looks really great.  I'm still getting
used to the new interface.  I personally liked my layout better for the
editor (of course :) ), as one didn't have a floating editor dialog over
the word list and could scroll thru and change things with less clicks.
  But your interface may just take a little getting used to.

	The layout for the QuizPanel no longer works in JBuilder.  I'm
worthless when it comes to modifying, say, a gridbaglayout without GUI
editor help, so you own it now! :)  So, can I get ya to try to figure
out how to add a little room for the font kerning in the Hebrew font.
It's clipping vowel points.

	I'll let ya know how the editor goes this week as I enter in a few more
Hebrew lessons.

	This must have taken a considerable amount of time.  I really
appreciate all you and John have been doing.  John, the Greek
keymappings are wonderful and I'm sure will facilitate a broader
audience!  Mounce is probably the most common Greek textbook; those
lessons are very much appreciated!

	In Him,

		-Troy.