[jsword-devel] Update

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:32:43 MST 2004

Hi,

Back again - good holiday.
I've had a brief conversation with Mark about Scarab and bug systems
and we agree that Scarab is not complete enough. I've spoken to
Atlassian about Jira and they've granted us a free license! So I'll
install that fairly soon.

My dad has been having a go with BibleDesktop and his comment was that
we should add the ability to search for strongs numbers. He said a
search he commonly wanted was along the lines show me where word X is
not translated as Y, which could be as simple as "H1045 -love". I'm
not sure how Lucene copes with multiple indexes, but it might be
something worth bearing in mind.