[jsword-devel] Flashcards/Mounce

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 16 11:28:49 MST 2004

DM,
 	Love the lesson group side panel and switch to multiselect listbox
from the old checkbox grid.  It's much better for long lists, as it is
scrollable (per your suggestion a few emails back).  Also looks like you
removed the 'pack' call to the quiz frame, which many people commented was
annoying, so thank you!

The flip idea is really cool too!  I wonder if it might be better
organized if it was on the setup tab, though?  What do you think?

 	Thank you guys for all the hard work.  I've just started entering
Hebrew flashcards and really dislike both of the IM's for Hebrew. There
has to be a better mapping than these! :)  Only problem I've seen with the
app is that there doesn't seem to be quite enough height to the text in
the edit control to display all vowel points (like segol).

 	Back to work, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for
rebuilding my mess!

 	-Troy.