[jsword-devel] proposal

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 16 01:28:34 MST 2004

John,
	Basically are saying that you would like to be able to type:

<CTRL-T>x
	And have 'x' be handled by the standard text control instead of
reinterpreted by the IM?  I think that's fine.  It keeps one from having
to change back to latin from the dropdown each time they want to go back.

	If you had the idea to really SWITCH modes to latin (not just for the
following keystroke), then what do you think about just adding hotkeys
to the IM dropdown functionality?  We could enumerate (e.g. CTRL-1,
CTRL-2, etc.) or where we specify the display text for the IM, we could
also supply the hotkey.  What do you think?

	-Troy.