[jsword-devel] Flashcards/Mounce

John Jacques john.jacques at bigfoot.com
Wed Sep 15 15:35:15 MST 2004

Troy,

I saw Anthony Kerr's post (and got the list).  Mounce just list words
occuring more than 50 times (with a few special additions).  The full
list is 319 words.

For my own memorization, I have all of the words from bbg (Basics of
Biblical Greek) and words that occur 40 times or more.  It would be nice
to have a lesson set based on how often words occur eventually...