[jsword-devel] Flashcard build silliness

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 9 12:01:09 MST 2004

OK John,
 	Here's my latest discoveries.

 	If I build on the server with ant and jdk 1.5.0, I have the null
editor window, running on XP jdk 1.4.1.
 	If I build on the server with ant and jdk 1.4.2, I have the null
editor window, running on XP jdk 1.4.1.
 	If I build on the server with your build script and jdk 1.5.0, I
get 1.5.0 compile errors which have been fixed and committed, and then I
get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/crosswire /flashcards/Quiz (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

 	which is probably expected from XP and jdk 1.4.1

 	If I build on the server with your build script and jdk 1.4.2
everything works on XP jdk 1.4.1.

 	Hope we can track this down.

 		-Troy.