[jsword-devel] webstart

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 11:26:14 MST 2004

Troy,
    I am not sure exactly how to do it on the server. Within JBuilder, I
had a difficult time as I had to upgrade Ant to 1.6.x and also have it
use my JDK and not JBuilder's compiler.
    I think that there are some hints on how to do it within the JSword
project as Joe has set up some scripts to do a nightly build.
They can be found in /cvs/jsword/jsword/etc/build:
    settings.global.sh (contains environmental variables which are the
same on crosswire.org and eireneh.com)
    settings.crosswire.org.sh (contains environmental variables which
differ between crosswire.org and eireneh.com
    rebuild.sh (which does the build)
    nightly.sh (which wraps rebuild.sh, gathers the output of the build
and mails it to joe)

I think they may be run from /cvs/jsword/jsword/etc/build.

Some of the things I note.
Joe has it set up to use ant out of his home directory and java from
/usr/local/java.

Hope this helps.
DM