[jsword-devel] webstart

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 10:31:20 MST 2004

Troy,

I have finished and will be in the process of checking it in. (Got to
read the svn docs to see how to do compares/merges/checkin/...)

I was able to grok the jar file for the lessons and did not need to
resort to having a manifest.

I did not work on the lesson editor.

I tried to make as few changes to your code as possible so that it
should still work w/in JBuilder. I did the work in

In the meantime, I am attaching the jar file and the jnlp file. If you
could put them into the same directory and edit the "codebase" in the
jnlp to agree with that location, you can then test the change from a
browser.

Let me know how it goes.

DM