[jsword-devel] More errors

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 04:12:57 MST 2004

Interesting. I have some wild guesses. (In addition to Mark's on the JRE).

I wonder whether this is a problem with WebStart or of IE's cache
management.
My guess for this is the [1], which is added to the name which seems to
indicate that IE has seen the file before.
Can you save the file to the user's desktop and run it from there?

Could the user's browser policy have any bearing on the problem?

The other thought is that it may be necessary to fire up WebStart
Application Mgr and clear its cache of the program.