[jsword-devel] Checkin

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 15:15:27 MST 2004

I just did a checkin of the changes I mentioned earlier.
I think the only things that are noticeable are that:
The fields of the conf are in a better order.
I changed the logging. Some new messages, but got rid of the messages
that we already know about. (i.e. locked and no RawGenBook support).
The download of the book index happens when the book install dialog is
opened.
The user is told how big a module is before downloading it.
The install dialog has a progress meter.