[jsword-devel] Check-in

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:48:08 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm just doing a check-in, it is quite large, but most of the changes
are insignificant. I had to evaluate Intellij and I used the J-Sword
source to do it. The changes are mainly from warnings that it gave me
like: uninitialized variables, missing seruid and so on. There were a
few things that could be bugs like arrays being passed to initialize
things (what if they are later modified) and so on. It also strips
spaces off the end of lines which has inflated the number of changes.

I've kept a few changes back because they are more likely to cause
problems, but they'll go in soon as I get more chance to test them.