[jsword-devel] Commit and update access to CVS

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 14:40:30 MST 2004

Thanks so much for pitching in. It really is a help.
Post a patch and Joe, Mark or I will check it in.
Joe manages the write access to CVS. I had been helping for about 6
months before I got write privs. Having them is really not necessary as
the patch mechanism really works well. (At least once I learned to zip
up the files so that mail would not corrupt them!)

Thanks,
DM