[jsword-devel] Newbie Questions

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:33:04 MST 2004

This is tricky because I've had the same, and I'm not sure how I fixed
it. I've recently cleared out my workspace and re-imported them from
scratch, but that didn't show up the problem.
My code is not fully in sync with CVS, but I've checked in any project
related changes to see if that fixes it.

Joe.