[jsword-devel] OSIS vs JAXB

Dickinson Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:40:33 MST 2004

My thoughts: If it is easy, then go for it. For the
cost we get the gain of fault tolerance and smaller
footprint. And *if* there are performance issues, then
we can handle them later.

Since we are using it to construct documents a page at
a time, I don't think it will be a problem.

http://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/whatswrong/text0.html