[jsword-devel] CVS problem in jsword-support

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 04:29:38 MST 2004

I am trying to do a synchronization and I keep getting a CVS error.

I traced it to the following: In jsword-support/tools there are two
directories javadoc and tomcat, both of which list build.xml. When I try
to get the file I get a status error.

The upshot of this is that when I try to do a synchronize of the whole
of jsword-support, it chokes. I can work around it a bit by selecting
everything but any one item in the tools directory and then doing a
sync. After that select the other directory in the tools directory and
do a sync.

My guess is that this is a directory permission problem like before and
that the nightly crons are not changing the permissions back.

Anyway, no urgency for me, I was just trying to review the build changes.