Patch was Re: [jsword-devel] big checkin

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Mon May 3 15:21:48 MST 2004

I think you are probably right.

Theoretically you could argue that if everyone took the same approach
then we'd all need CVS to everything to get anything done.
However practically speaking that isn't the effect of what we are doing,
  and in reality developers aren't going to be working on a single
project in the short term anyway.

I'll carry on applying patches, and merging with the changes I've been
making.

Thanks,

Joe.