[jsword-devel] Before 1.0

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:22:10 +0100

Aleksander Rozman - Andy wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I mentioned in last message that I forgot some things. Here they are.
>
> - Bible. We should have at least one bible in final release

The plan is to have jnlp not include any Bible text, have the program
search for Sword modules, and use those if they exist, and pop-up a
dialog to download selected modules from Crosswire if not.
I've added the missing section (pop-up install dialog if no modules) to
bugs.txt

> - Fonts for display of Bible. It might be good thing to attach fonts we
> need into resources

Can you give me an example of something that doesn't work?

> - Resources. We should put some of the resources into jars (thoose that
> don't change, for example pictures)

Done for jnlp.

Joe.