[jsword-devel] View and notes

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:25:20 -0500

Joe,

The XSLT looks great.

I went to install a bible so I could see your xslt changes. (I had deleted
them to test a clean install)
However, I can't refresh the list of books. I think that this is due to a
change in SwordInstaller.

I think it would be faster for you to find and fix this one since you know
where you were going with the change.

DM