[jsword-devel] Look and Feel Switching

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:36:58 +0000

DM Smith wrote:

> Let me know when you finish testing the patch and check it in, and I
> will verify the patch.

Well I've checked it in, along with:
- an initial stab at separating out a view component. I still need to
turn it into an interface and prod it a bit to check I still like it.
- a few silly changes to the config gui. I often find that I need to try
something simple to get back into things, so I picked a random part
(config gui) and tweaked. I've broken the ok/cancel/apply button I see,
so I need to either fix that or back out my changes.

> I am using Eclipse 3.0M7 and have gone to Preferences -> Java -> Code
> Formatter and created the following formatting rules which I have
> attached. These can be loaded with the load command from the screen.
>
> Do you have a set of rules that you use? I would prefer to use those.
> I think that using consistent rules would make patching easier.

I've checked an export into etc/eclipse.
I'm not totally happy with the eclipse formatter because it seems to
remove all blank lines in the middle of methods, and I find these useful
for grouping lines together into logical groups.

Joe.