[jsword-devel] Look and Feel Switching

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:07:49 +0000

Hi,

After some considerable fighting I've got some of this patch to install.
There were a number of problems caused by something messing about with
the text.
Something had inserted new-lines and stripped leading spaces. At least I
understand patch format better now!

In the end I gave up and did it manually because LookAndFeelUtil had
been reformatted so I couldn't tell what had changed, but I think I've
inserted all your changes.
Thanks.

Our study weekend was a big success - hard work, but worth it so, God
willing, I'll have more spare time now.

Joe.