[jsword-devel] OSIS

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 06:44:00 MST 2004

I found the ThML for the verse:
Im Anfang schuf Gott die Himmel <note>Im Hebr. steht das Wort "Himmel"
immer in der Mehrzahl</note>  und die Erde.

So you have found a bug.

Joe, It seems that J-Sword parses each verse rather than the passage. Is
there a way to get the source for the passage? I am interested in seeing
the markup for the verse.