[jsword-devel] OSIS

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 06:02:51 MST 2004

I don't speak German (I studied it "ein bischen") Isn't "und die Erde."
the end of the verse?
Shouldn't the xml be:
<verse osisID="1.1.1">Im Anfang schuf Gott die Himmel <note
noteType="x-StudyNote">Im Hebr. steht das Wort "Himmel" immer in der
Mehrzahl</note>und die Erde.</verse>

Joe, How do you get the raw data out of the book? It is in zipped ThML.
I would like to see what is being transformed into OSIS.