[jsword-devel] Updates

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 20:27:46 MST 2004

I have applied your changes w/o a problem. And I like what I see. I have
been giving some thought about passage and I was thinking that it was
redundant with KeyList. And I noticed that there were places in the code
that knew or assumed a book was a Bible and would have been more useful
if it did not. I see that you are working on these changes. Kudos.

I was wondering whether it would be useful for a Key to have a limited
recursive definition: A key is a reference to one or more parts of a
book. If so then key list would become an internal implementation of key.

Anyway, let me know when you have things back together. I want to see
the finished work (in progress). I think that it does not affect my work
on the ant build.